Attention conservation notice: probably not of interest to anyone who doesn’t read this blog via Planet Mozilla.
I currently syndicate everything on this blog to Planet Mozilla. Given the ongoing discussion of what does and does not belong there, I would like to poll the audience: How do you feel about any of the following topics appearing on Planet?
- Details of my recent trip to $COUNTRY
- Offers to give away unwanted items prior to moving
- Musings about pottery
- Musings about video game design
- Small programs that were a pain to write and might be useful to someone else maybe someday
- Various Internet-security-related topics which may or may not have anything to do with The Web
- incredibly hypothetical ideas, zany schemes, and related philosophizing
- detailed reports on my academic research
- explanations for a lay audience of how to use the Internet safely
- summaries of the research presented at $CONFERENCE
This is a sincere question, which I am asking in order to decide whether I, personally, should start filtering what gets syndicated to Planet from here.